SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Owning a dog in Edmonton doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf resists a number of canine activities that commonly plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen level and pH level, which tends to burn grass and leave unattractive brown spots. With synthetic grass, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since artificial turf fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely permeable, nonabsorbent backing of synthetic grass allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Synthetic grass is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, rich appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never carry in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean lawn also promotes a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades growing from the ground, artificial turf has a backing that holds all the fibers in position. This discouraged your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your landscaping.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that ants, ticks and fleas aren’t interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to bring inside your place.
In addition to making pet ownership easier, artificial grass includes extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic fibers and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free maintenance to protect your pet’s health
- Spongy infill for a safer place to run and play
- Dramatically reduced upkeep and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest artificial turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Western Canada is the trusted source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.